By MissCharlotte - 21/08/2013 04:06 - United States - Downers Grove

Today, I met up with my estranged father for the first time in almost 15 years. I saw him again later, while he was robbing my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 832
You deserved it 3 140

MissCharlotte_fml tells us more.

MissCharlotte_fml 26

Hi everyone, I am the OP. I am so glad this got published!! Also, all of these coments are great :) To add more to the story: My sister and I went out to lunch with my dad because he was in town and wanted to see us. He seemed to have changed since he divorced my mom 15 years ago, so we let him drive us home, which is how he knew where our apartment was. Later that night, I heard noises in our apartment, so my badass sister tackled him and pepper-sprayed him as he was trying to pick up our TV. He was aressted (he actually had a knife) and we are getting a restraining order against him.

Top comments

That really is a huge shame, he clearly doesn't deserve to know his children. Awesome sister you have though!

Comments

I can see why he was not a part of your life for almost fifteen years, some people just do not deserve to be parents, your dad is one of those people

ravenh1979 13

Agreed!! That's awful of him!! Smh

Well, back to estranged it seems. You're better off without him. Hope you called the cops.

TheDrifter 23

Didn't momma tell you never to take strange men home?

This is why we have guns because the sound of a pump shotgun will evacuate someone's bowels within milliseconds...

ghil15 8

mayne hes just trying to visit you lol

Be thankful that he wasn't part of your life for the last 15 years, and make sure that it stays that way by calling the police and reporting the robbery... He'll know to keep his distance after that...

**** trying to salvage a relationship like this... Call the cops!

I would have re-introduced him to my fists but seriously op that sucks

At least you caught him right? So you didn't lose anything...