By notnerb - 19/05/2009 10:13 - New Zealand

Today, I met up with a guy from a local dating site for coffee. He walked up, looked me over and said "Ummm, no", then walked off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 878
You deserved it 8 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

owned. you didn't... like, exchange photos beforehand? oh, internet dating. what a waste of breathe.

Engineer_Chick 0

Don't most dating sites have a picture of yourself. Was it honest?

Comments

Better than wasting your time to come to the same conclusion later. #10 - touche.

heyyou1203 0

i mean, dating online can be a great way to meet ppl if say, you're single and live in suburbia where everyone's married with families, or if you live in a really rural area, etc. But if you showed him an honest, current picture of yourself and he still said that, he's a douche. However, if you live in a city and r still dating online and gave him a pic of you from 10 years ago when you were better looking, then YDI for being so desperate to lie to and think they wouldn't figure it out.

Aww x(. He sounds like a jerkface anyway.

Maybe he just got scared when he saw your immense beauty... Ummm, no, he wasn't.

Dating online is *obviously* inferior to going out to clubs and bars, 'cause we all know how great relationships start where you're letting your tequilla do the talking and your dick/pussy do the thinking... To the OP: I'm sorry this guy is such a jerk.

I saw something strangely similar to this happen last week. I laughed quite a bit when I got out of the coffee shop.

What a dick. Looks like he saved you the trouble of taking a whole date to figure it out! Better luck next time, though.

noshitsherlock 0

I put YOU DESERVE IT because you probably LIED about your pics. DUH!!!