By ShadowBox - 12/03/2013 16:43 - Netherlands - Herveld

Today, I met the man of my dreams. We saw a movie, then went to a bar. It went perfectly, until he got wasted and started singing "Never Gonna Give You Up" to me while everyone laughed. Then I woke up, having just been Rickrolled by my own subconscious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 658
You deserved it 5 632

ShadowBox tells us more.

ShadowBox 8

I still tend to have weird dreams like these occasionally, except now they're less Romantic-Comedy, more Saw. -_- On the bright side, I did meet someone a few weeks ago ^.^ Nothing official but we're getting there.

Top comments

Yup, he was definitely the "man of your dreams."

Comments

Special_Psycho 8

Yikes... That sounds so horrible. At least you didn't wake up and punch your dog on accident.

ShadowBox 8

I still tend to have weird dreams like these occasionally, except now they're less Romantic-Comedy, more Saw. -_- On the bright side, I did meet someone a few weeks ago ^.^ Nothing official but we're getting there.

You're a man, that found the man of your dreams, wow, I need to get used to the way of life now... Remember that game in pre-k where you put the square in the square shaped hole, the circle in the circle shaped hole, and the star in the star shaped hole? You're the person trying to fit the round shaped one in the ******* star shaped hole, of otherwise known back then as the "special" kid.

I'd rather be the so-called special kid than a sentient star-shaped hole.

dragons14y3r 23

Wow you're rude, just because he likes men he's "special". Judging by the part about the circle and the star shaped hole, you're basically calling him stupid. If he likes men then that's his preference and that's fine. You don't call someone stupid or judge a person harshly just because they have a different sexual preference than you.

that is one of the most beautiful things ive ever heard...