By ShadowBox - 12/03/2013 16:43 - Netherlands - Herveld

Today, I met the man of my dreams. We saw a movie, then went to a bar. It went perfectly, until he got wasted and started singing "Never Gonna Give You Up" to me while everyone laughed. Then I woke up, having just been Rickrolled by my own subconscious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 658
You deserved it 5 632

ShadowBox tells us more.

ShadowBox 8

I still tend to have weird dreams like these occasionally, except now they're less Romantic-Comedy, more Saw. -_- On the bright side, I did meet someone a few weeks ago ^.^ Nothing official but we're getting there.

Top comments

Yup, he was definitely the "man of your dreams."

Comments

ileenefudge 29

I don't even dream much anymore. You are lucky OP

Obey_StudBoii 23

Neither do I but when I do, it's because I got a lot on my mind.

I didn't know that was still a thing.

Hopefully you didn't Give Up on trying to see that guy again in your dreams, that would be such a Let Down!

kishorekumar_a 10

Well, now you know all the characteristics of the perfect man (for you). Start searching for him. You may not find him but you may surprise yourself and find someone better. You are very lucky to remember that much of your dream. I have a dream every time I sleep but I don't remember most of my dreams.

haha give lucid dreaming a try ;) fun stuff!!

This has got to be one of the funniest FMLs I've ever read.

Cannot get that damn song out of my mind now...

Get out there and try again hun. Unfortunately you can't count on us stupids to track you down all the time. I suggest nerdy guys. They're usually very kind and desperate for the attention.

You have a very elaborate and interesting subconscious. Considering finding out benefits you can from it.