By Anonymous - 12/03/2010 16:55 - United States

Today, I met my boyfriend's parents. I hope my charm and smile was enough for them to forgive me for not wearing pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 987
You deserved it 31 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiropon 0

I think it's because the parents walked in on them having sex. o3o

I'm guessing you weren't planning on meeting them today, hence the lack of pants, aye?

Comments

minnkaenska 0

dear everybody, im the original poster, yes i was having sex with my boyfriend, his mom came home unannounced and i met her right then and there. his parents dont hate me at all, their sons old enough to be having sex without his parents grounding him. thank you.

If he's old enough not to be grounded for having sex maybe he should be out of the house? =/

minnkaenska 0

hes home from college for a week. and yes im such a huge **** for having sex with my boyfriend that i only get to see less than once a month. i have no morals!

Yup, that updraft can get to you, especially when you find yourself tempted to whistle Dixie between your butt-cheeks.

Rofl! Tht's the best comment I've seen yet on FML.

I hope to high heaven you're a pom. "Pants" means something completely different to Yanks.

saywaturcoco 0

neither I'm I it was jst I joke! ;)

whyamionfml 0

it would've made sense if you said why you werent wearing pants, this is just stupid. FAIL.

Jayodi 0

they were having sex, and his parents walked in. Mystery solved. You really ******* suck if you couldn't figure out they were having sex.

IF they were having sex... wouldn;t she had been shirtless?

Are you serious? Are you telling us that its unrealistic to have sex a shirt on? Come on now. As for the people who didn't get it, well.. Not much to say to you guys.

blondie2112 0