By accidentalslut - 07/08/2009 17:09 - United States

Today, I met a hot guy at a club and we really hit it off. We went back to his place and we got down to business. After, I noticed he had an iPod Touch on his nightstand. I complimented him on it and he responded with, "Yeah, my girlfriend gave it to me as an anniversary present." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 098
You deserved it 56 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

qwertyuiop8989 0

It's just sex....it's his fault...not yours

Why would you complement him on his ipod touch, if it was like an iPhone signed by a famous person a could see it, but come on

Comments

PurpleHaze23 0

The thing in brackets makes you my role model.

Nice name!! Purple Haze.... Name of my favorite pub. Hehe!

dont_be_dumb 0

A. how can you "hit it off" at a club? Did you guys sit down and chat about the meaning of life in the bathroom or something? uh, no. B. YDI for just hooking up C. Can't be surprised that a skanky guy would go home with a skanky girl AND he alreayd had a gf. D. Why would you want to tell the world you're a *****?

Actually, you can hit it off with strangers. Thats how normal people make friends. Hell, thats often times how a lot of people get dates. Im not saying it was wrong or right of her to sleep with him but, sometimes there is just a connection with people that one can feel. :)

YDI for being a a skanky ho. You fail so hard at being a woman.

dRose22 0

Your fault for having sex with him before getting to know him. *****

Not really a FYL. You'd just meet him so it's not like you were dating or really into him. F his GFs life maybe. Presuming he wasn't meaning an ex gf gave it to him, which seems more likely imo.

Exactly. What's so FML about it? You wanted to **** a guy, you ****** him. Why do you care about his GF? **** the GF's life, if anything.

chowyuk 0

it should say today I got hot treated like the hoe I am fml. and the op's name accidentalslut ya right doubt it's then first time you were a ****.

just cuz u cant get laid doesnt mean u should call other ppl a **** for being able to

Yeah but there is no way she's an "accidentalslut". She was looking for the one night stand, it doesn't matter if the guy has a girlfriend or not....

celiaeatsballz 0

maybe that will teach you to gain respect for yourself and have morals. otherwise, I hope you're happy with all the random guys who don't love you.

ilytoria 0

YDI for sleeping with guys you just met.

Your vag probably looks like two elephants ears, maybe you should have asked him if he had a GF or even his name before you decided to be a ****.

Threesome! Upgrade him to an iPhone 3GS and video the action! There's an app for that!