By jsw029 - 26/02/2009 04:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I met a guy at a bar and we went back to my room. We start having sex and about 30 seconds in he stops and says it's not right - he likes me too much for a one night stand. He gives me his number, a kiss on the cheek and leaves. Turns out he already came. I call his phone - wrong number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 84 055
You deserved it 20 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gabby1995pena 4

Comments

uminuscooll 0

lol more like **** his life.... that's pathetic.

alwaysalady 0
me_me_fml 0

I bet he does that all the time.

That guy is my hero... I can't get past 15 seconds

Look, a busy man doesn't have time for trivial things like "respecting his partner". Dude's got a meeting to go to.

Agree with #35. I assume you'll be at another bar tonight or tomorrow and the same thing will happen. Of course, the way you found out he "already came" was that you didn't have him use a condom, there was **** dripping out of you, and because you don't practice safe sex and are kind of slutty you probably have an STD. Yeah, FYL. No wonder there's a ton of STDs being spread.

Dr_Phil 0

"Then she pulled out my mushroom tip ... and when it came out it went drip, drip drip."

kittykat1501 31

Haha 42's name is 30 second man

Okay she could have been on the pill, sure doesn't protect against STDs, but at least she could have been doing something sexually responsible. And guaranteed if something like this happened to a dude, everyone would be saying "man what a bitch" instead of "he's a man-*****." That being said, that guy is hilarious. I'm torn whether his nerve is pathetic or awesome. I'm going with awesome.

Wait...can't you tell he came? Especially if you didn't use a condom. Well....you deserved that one in more ways then one.

#44 Agree. and that is one of the best one night stands i have ever heard of. High five to this guy. High five to the forehead to this chick.