By heartbroken - 30/03/2011 00:15 - United States

Today, I managed to convince the girl of my dreams to stop being so shy, and put herself out there to get her crush to make a move. It worked. And yet as it turns out, I'm not her crush after all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 535
You deserved it 13 819

Same thing different taste

Top comments

briidontgive_ 0

Maybe you should have taken some of your own advice and let her know you like her ?

Egnar 19

Here's the skinny from somebody who has "been there, done that", OP. Stop wasting your time trying to make girls make the move on you because if it works, it works great - However, if you get a really shy girl you'll develop far too much of a connection to her with your time invested than she has developed with you. This is ok if the feeling is mutual but if it's not you'll be completely crushed by somebody that shouldn't mean much to you in the first place. Instead, PUT YOURSELF out there and make the move quickly. . .If she turns you down no harm done to you, AND, the added bonus of you not caring so much because you have no time invested. Now, I'm not saying go out there and ask every girl out on the street out just because the word know isn't as devastating as you think but I am saying you can't go out there putting all your time and effort into girls based off silly assumptions.

Comments

chantellakemi 0

i feel for you ! sorry , maybe next time .

holymolybro 0

Harsh. Have you ever seen the movie "There's something about Mary?" Yeah, well you need to be playing the roll of norm and he's Brett.

thepaisan532 3

dude your pic is so creepy... o,O

thepaisan532 3

dude your pic is so creepy... o,O

MC18 0

Put clothes onn...awkwardd...

nope if there's anything I've learned from life it's that some people are so unlucky that the only ones who like them are ugly foreign chicks

#21 as you say with a sad face.. Might as well just comment "you seem nice, I hope you have a great day : ("

that sucks bro.. i know how that feels. do what i do and go on a drinking binge and hire a 9 ft. tall african hooker with a blue mullet. always cheers me up.

yep, no point pondering how she was the love of your life and now that she's gone you will never find love again. Ever!

Maybe YOU should of stop bieng so shy and convinced yourself to tell her you had a crush on her!

IHeartJimi02 0

I totally agree but why would he just assume she liked him?