By Anonymous - 30/11/2011 02:09 - United States

Today, I'm spending time with my granny, with whom I'm supposed to live with for a few weeks. I've noticed that she repeats the last word of every sentence I say, and now I'm wondering how it's possible for me to now be so horrible that I want to punch a sweet 92-year-old lady in the head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 866
You deserved it 5 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Atleast you admitted it was horrible to think it

AlaskaKid95 7

Comments

You're not a horrible person, horses are horrible people. Also, **** old people.

EgyptianPride98 8

Admit it, you just tried repeating the last word of every sentence.

It is difficult I think to live with people who do things that annoy you, well stressful. She might just be trying to get the sentence straight in her head. Apparently repeating the last thing (when the person pauses) in a conversation, is a way of getting that person to keep talkng. If I don't know what to say, I do that. E.g.: Person A: "and then he told me I did really well!" Me: "Did really well?" Person A: "Yes, I climbed the climbing wall really quickly and.... etc."

Don't think just go ahead and punch your gramma

It's better then having her repeat every sentence you say. Be thankful things could've been worse.

magickiss87 22

It can be really hard to deal with older people when they are forgetful or they do things like repeating things a number of times. I felt like the worst granddaughter in the world at one point bc my grandma (who took me in and let me stay on her couch till I got established in the new area) had been asking me the same questions or telling me the same thing multiple times a day and couldn't remember it. She was driving me crazy to the point I had to "disappear" for two days just to relax so I didn't say or do something I regretted. She freaked out thinking I abandoned her when in fact she just didn't remember me telling her I was going to a friend's house and they don't get cell service in the mountains. It gets frustrating but it doesn't make you a bad person.