By Anonymous - 20/04/2011 07:27 - South Africa

Today, I'm a student vet. Part of my holiday work is to gain experience working at a dairy. A cow came on to the platform for me to inject her udder. As I was bent over, she decided to take a dump. Onto my left eyeball. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 089
You deserved it 6 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SayItNicely 0

Do you happen to work at the same place as the person who asked for a bottle of milk? Then that wouldn't seem so weird...

Comments

being shitt on isn't cool. did you get up and leave?

At least it wasn't your right eyeball ha ha!!!!! No, I Kidd.... That totally sucks... Talk about shitty jobs :P

well reading the story again, I don't think OP was actually milking a cow. They said they were a student vet and they tried to inject the udder of the cow, not milk it. but YDI because I would hope you wore gloves for this job, why not goggles?

codizzle123 0

Of all the ways to get to the udder, why the hell would you take the route in which you are directly up the cow's ass? If this is real, which I highly doubt, you should probably rethink your career choice...

You tools who know nothing about dairies! At a dairy you do milk cows from behind. Also (for those who don't know cows) they get nervous when there are new things (or people) or if their routine is broken. When they're nervous they shit...

codizzle123 0

Not every dairy milks from the back. We certainly don't. Besides, in this situation OP wasn't milking, they were injecting. Which in my experience would make the possibility of getting kicked more likely, so why would you put yourself directly in the line of fire? FAIL.

injecting the udder with an intra-mammary antibiotic... not always a needle and syringe.