By Anonymous - 05/05/2009 06:26 - United States

Today, I lost track of time while rocking out, butt-naked, to Kelly Clarkson and Michelle Branch after taking a shower. Three of my metalhead friends had let themselves in my house and were on the lower level laughing their butts off at me for 30 minutes before telling me. I'm a 23 year old guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 253
You deserved it 63 216

Same thing different taste

Top comments

(I wonder what the response would be if you were a woman rather than a man...) Thumbs up man. You should never feel bad or embarrassed about the music you enjoy, and I am sure we all feel like doing that sort of thing sometimes. And certainly not FYL. Just friendly joking around by the sounds of it. :)

Comments

actually we were waiting for 38 minutes but who's counting

How exactly does one rock out to either Kelly Clarkson or Michelle Branch? Sing/wail along to maybe, chill out and listen to, drum the beat out to. But rocking out to such music? I don't think it's possible. Just be honest, you were imagining them hitting them high notes while you do nasty things to them. ;-)

30 minutes, dear god. Even if I tried I could never go half an hour.

Hitsters 0

Dude, Kelly Clarkston is awesome. It's all good.

never be ashamed of rocking out to kelly clarkson

Have some respect for yourself, but underwear on then dance to the music!

Were you blindfolded? How did you not notice them?

Don't listen to these haters, if you like their music then you shouldn't be ashamed of it!! There are plenty of songs in my Ipod that people would consider "inappropriate" for an 18 year old girl, but I really don't care. If I like the music that's all that really matters to me. :)

I call fake, it's too much like this commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLs7xoX_vX4

I bet your friends liked the free strip tease you gave them accidentally...