By Anonymous - 28/06/2009 04:47 - United States

Today, I left my brand new iPod Touch outside. There had been a drought for the past 3 weeks. Not anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 690
You deserved it 67 905

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for leaving it outside. Now you know better.

I wish people would stop saying "itouch".

Comments

black4wolf 0

FIRST! WOOOT AND IM GLAD MICHEAL JACKSON DIED!!!

epic grande finale FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LysssNysss 1
peace7love2FML 0
Shadow1368 17

Don't u ever ****** say your glad anyone died. u are so ****** rude.

Velocity98 2

We will all be happy when someone you loves dies

MilkyFilmz 26

You're eleventh and don't say you're glad someone died. Ignorant fool.

MinnieBitch 5

**** you now everyone it's going to hate you!!! And I know every one will be happy if you or someone you love DIE, I hope Michael Jackson comes back and haunts you!

deliapearl 0

like a baby, it should never leave your side

Battledog5006 0

Your a dumbass why leave it outside?? YDI x 10

Because it hasn't rained in so long and it decides to rain on cue with Murphy's law down here. FYL cause I live in Texas too and this stupid drought only brings misery.

Don't call someone a dumbass if you can't spell something properly. Dumbass. You're*

iTouch sounds like your personal life not your MP3 player. Just call it a touch or an iPod touch. Or stick with the basics and call it an iPod.

But if they just say iPod no one will know that they have the extra fancy one!!!! it's sillly really

foltaggio 0

Just dry it out and it should work fine if you didn't mess with it.

god, id take a drought any day... it rained the entire month of june in new york. haha but fyl... and people RELAX, she didn't leave it outside because she thought it was OKAY to...clearly it was left on accident and it just happened to rain that day, which is where the FML part of the story comes in since she stated there had been a drought for three weeks. she's not an idiot... just absentminded... happens to everyone.

iJasper 8

Excellent wording! Finally someone who undetstands the FML >.>

lovelykendra5 0

Who would leave an atleast 300 dollar phone outside? Dumb.

arienh4 0

An iPod Touch a 300 dollar phone? Way to read.

At least the OP can read, unlike you. ******* dumbass.