By Anonymous - 14/09/2012 20:47 - New Zealand - Dunedin

Today, I learned that you can be so sleep deprived that you sleep through your alarm, a construction crew outside your house, and your bladder completely voiding itself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 113
You deserved it 2 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MonsterCommenter 4

OP, the real question here is: How long did you go without sleep?

It isn't really that hard to get, 46. If it was really that difficult for you then I think you made a typo in your username. **Blondegirl69

Comments

Rocky007 15

Next time that happens to me I'll have to remember to call it "sleep deprived". I usually just called it "drunk".

Well at least you got a good nights sleep?

You can sleep through a lot more then that if your tired e ough.

gummy_bears1492 0

You are an irresponsible child. Thought you ought to know.

J9DeeZy 4
SApprentice 34

I feel your pain OP, I've been there. I have manic episodes that can spiral into periods where I'll go 80-115 hours with only a few sporadic thirty minute naps in the middle. By the end of it, you just hurt everywhere to the point of agony, your vision has gone weird, you start hallucinating vapor trails, and you can't keep any food down. Then you crash, and the sleep just doesn't seem to end. I've gone to bed on a Friday and woken up on a Sunday before. It freaking sucks. FYL.

SApprentice 34

You're a very immature little girl, aren't you? Also, your profile says, "I'm not stupid I'm very smart". I'm sorry to inform you that you are not "very smart", or else you wouldn't have a child while you are still a child yourself, dependent on others. You wouldn't be trying to become a bride fresh out of middle school. You wouldn't be posting pictures of yourself, especially since you are still a kid, on a public website, where people can trace you. You wouldn't be using all those emoticon faces, and you would be willing to use proper grammar. Smart people don't need to tell people that they're not stupid, because the way they behave shows that. You make me very sad.

SApprentice 34

Eh, I should probably apologize a little, that was a tad harsh. I admit, I'm having a bad day.