By Anonymous - 14/12/2010 05:10 - Canada

Today, I learned that you can be qualified for a position, be a nice person and enthusiastic about working, but as soon as the boss has a relative looking for a job, nepotism wins. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 428
You deserved it 2 789

Same thing different taste

Comments

Seriously... who cares. Its all about who you know in this world, YDI for not realizing this. Thats why when your in uni/college you don't become an anti social hermit to get the best grades. cause no one is going to know who the F you are.

lol white people are def the most oppressed by racism, we have to obide by all these stupid ass laws but they really don't apply to anyone else.

Flutist 3

We are also suppressed by the dumb people who failed out of school because they didn't know how to properly spell. When you spell a word wrong on here you get a little red line under it that says, "Hey bitch, you broke the English language." The only thing more annoying than entitled people thinking they get hired over family is people who cannot spell.

justbigbs 6

There's a saying "good guys finishes last" and its true! and thats how politics works!

you JUST learned this??? this is why we need to stop giving everyone trophies just for showing up and not letting teachers fail anyone because it hurts their feelings. welcome to the real world, OP, this is how it really works.

Yep, and then the second that you don't kiss the new boss's ass, you're out the door. Happened to me, so I know exactly what you mean.

Flutist 3

But, **** is thicker than water too, so it just means Op needs to get down and dirty to get the job.

Whine like a little bitch. That'll fix it. :-)

kit_gonzalez 0

Man sounds like u live wehre i do, nobody gets a job unless they no a person over here

ninjapwn 0

congrats you just joined reality