By owch - 23/11/2015 21:21 - United States - Maumee

Today, I learned that if I take my full dosage of Vicodin, I will throw up all day. I also learned that if I don't take my full dosage of Vicodin, I will be in excruciating pain all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 362
You deserved it 1 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And then you learned that there's other kinds of painkillers

Vicodin isn't the only PK there is. See your doc for something else.

Comments

nina0917 26

Actually Vicodin is an opiate, and if you are opiate sensitive (which it sounds like you are) they will make you nauseated. But if you scale up the dosage slowly that feeling will go away. Good luck and cheers ??

hay31hay 2

Vicodin is an opioid, with an opioid you can have side effects of nausea and vomiting. So the best thing you should do is ask your physician for an anti nausea vomiting medication to take thirty minutes prior to taking the Vicodin you were prescribed.

You should go see a doctor, but eventually your body will build a tolerance to the Vicodin. What's making you throw up is the opium in the pills, but once your body gets used to it, you'll stop throwing up. But, at that point you will most likely be addicted. Sorry op.

Now you know what House feels like... jk... you should talk to your doctor for prescribing some other Painkillers !

When my girlfriend was on chemotherapy they gave her something that help with vomiting and And that sick to her stomach feeling it seem to work very good I'm not sure what it's called but I will consult my physician and ask if he can recommend that will help you with the sick feeling stomach

You could switch to a different pain killer or you could try taking the vicoden in split doses 30 mins apart. Also try eating before you take it so its absorbed through your system more slowly.