By owch - 23/11/2015 21:21 - United States - Maumee

Today, I learned that if I take my full dosage of Vicodin, I will throw up all day. I also learned that if I don't take my full dosage of Vicodin, I will be in excruciating pain all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 362
You deserved it 1 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And then you learned that there's other kinds of painkillers

Vicodin isn't the only PK there is. See your doc for something else.

Comments

Same thing happened to me when I got my wisdom teeth out! I switched to Tylenol with codeine.

Tylenol with Codine won't do shit compared to Vicodin.

Uh break it in half and take at different intervals. And are you taking it with food?

You need a doctors approval before you start staggering your doses. You can get even worse side effects.

Well, see if you can get a new painkiller. If not, I'd rather throw up than have excruciating pain.

Sorry OP I'm on constant PK's too and any with opium will have you nauseous and/or throwing up in the beginning but as time goes by it'll get better also when i was in that stage if you eat a little then take your medicine then eat some more right after it will most likely stop the nausea/vommiting.

believe it or not pot will help alot i have friends will that to thats what they do ....plus more pain management

Pot won't do shit compared to Vicodin, not to mention it's illegal in Ohio.

MikeTheSpike 4

Try using Phenergan. It's a drug that helps with nausea and vomiting.

You gotta eat before taking harsh pain killers or you might throw up. The alternative is that your extremely allergic and should contact your doctor.

Nausea is not a symptom of an allergy to Vicodin. Vicodin makes the majority of users vomit when first taking it.

In the mean time before you tell your doctor about the Viconen, pick which one you want to suffer all day.