By Anonymous - 25/12/2009 06:30 - Canada

Today, I invited my boss and his family over for dinner. As usual, I bought his kids Christmas' presents, nothing too fancy though. This year, he had one more that wasn't here last year. So I just pulled something from under the tree to hand him. He opened it on the spot. It was my son's PS3. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 002
You deserved it 52 225

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. Why would you chance it like that when you knew you had a PS3 under the tree?

You just gave him a random gift? Thank god it wasnt your uncles new hunting knife or yo momas new vibrator

Comments

Next time you wanna impress your boss, try sucking his **** instead. It's cheaper and you'd enjoy it more.

mmaire 0

I REALLY hope you took it back. Or if you were too spineless, that your boss was decent enough to recognize that surely this wasn't meant for his kid and hand it back. This happened to my aunt just the other day at a Christmas party - when the gift was opened, it was evident that it was not intended for the recipient. She simply said "oh my gosh, sorry, yours is wrapped just like this, let me run up and get it!" and everyone laughed and no ******* of lives was necessary. I think the gifts should've been foregone all together, once you realized you didn't have one for every kid.

cchic95 0

YDI. If I was your son, I would never forgive you.

erizzz 0

dumbass. how do u accedentally give away a ps3? u must have down syndrome.

ydi... who invites the boss over from xmas if you wasnt sucking ass u wouldnt have had that problem

startafire 0

How did you not know it was the PS3? The things weigh a ton and come in a HUGE box. o.0

Maybe the PS3 was from her son's other parent & she didn't know.

nonynony 0

But in this case, I don't think she was giving the kid the present for the BOSS'S sake. The boss probably would have understood. She felt like she had to give a present because you can't give two siblings a gift and then turn to the last one and go, "well, I didn't know you were coming, so sorry! You'll get one next year." The KID wouldn't understand. It was for his sake, not the boss's.

What next? I mean surely you must've just said "Oh, wait, there must've been some sort of mistake" then get a new present. Also, a PS3 box is fairly big, how on earth could you have given it away and not noticed.