By well damn - 29/02/2016 22:17 - United States - Columbus

Today, I helped my mom put away my baby sister's clothes. She's only a week old and has around 60 outfits. I have 4. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 953
You deserved it 1 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well depending on how old you are, your parents expect you to buy your own clothes. For example, my friend and I have to buy our own jeans because we tear them up from skating.

Well I guess you know who the favorite kid is.....sorry OP.

Comments

Maybe you'll eventually hit a point where you'll inherit her outfits.

ElTrumpo2K16 5

Babies grow a lot faster than kids, so they'll need more than just a few outfits.

You can get infant clothes next to nothing. So there's actually a difference.

Babies need more clothes they grow fast and spit up all over everything

That's probably mostly from the baby shower. No matter what you register for, a lot of people still gift clothes.

Stop whining. Babies vomit and shit all the time - over themselves too, so it's normal to have like a million outfits for them. Just like it's normal to have several baby cloths and stuff like that, too.

That's rough OP. Alot of people give expectant mom's baby clothes because they know newborns tend to spew bodily fluids like hoses and need to be changed like five times a day. But maybe bring up basic needs to your mom? She loves you, she's just focused on the baby right now and probably really sleep deprived. It's not that she doesn't care about your needs, she may just be counting on you to be more vocal about them.

It's pretty brave of you to admit to the internet that you puke/piss/shit yourself as much as a newborn.

maleficdemon 9

This is bull. Babies go through a lot of clothes. I’ve had one of my kids go through three onesies a day. Your baby sister has so many outfits so your mom doesn’t have to spend all of her time at the washing machine. Grow up and ask for clothes if you need them.