By well damn - 29/02/2016 22:17 - United States - Columbus

Today, I helped my mom put away my baby sister's clothes. She's only a week old and has around 60 outfits. I have 4. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 953
You deserved it 1 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well depending on how old you are, your parents expect you to buy your own clothes. For example, my friend and I have to buy our own jeans because we tear them up from skating.

Well I guess you know who the favorite kid is.....sorry OP.

Comments

Enjoy not having to decide what to wear in the morning you get more done that way

caseyface1123 15

Babies dirty a lot of clothes, they usually are a good shower gift to avoid constant laundry. As for your clothing dilemma, ask for gift cards or cash your next birthday and have a mall day. Or babysit for cash.

A being that grows quickly and barfs, spills, and dirties outfits very quickly. I doubt op fits that, though

If there are secondhand shops in your area, you can learn to have a lot of fun modifying clothes to build up an awesome wardrobe for pretty darn cheap. Like, paper route money cheap.

bad_boyfriend 10

Its also a pretty regular occurrence for a baby to need to change clothes 4 times a day. Start ******** yourself and throwing up after every meal. Then you can tell your parents your need 60 outfits.

Do you spit up, pee, and poop on your clothes all the time like a baby? Could some of those clothes been a gift? If you always compare your life to others you are going to be disappointed often.

Newborns may need several outfits a day depending if they spit up or the diaper over flows, etc. So if laundry isn't being done everyday, that's not really an excessive amount of outfits.

ACCOUNTKILLER 18

Babies are extremely messy and grow fast- they need lots of clothes (my youngest sister went through at least 12 sets a day)- plus mothers usually receive a lot of gifts for babies, often in clothing form. You don't need tons of clothes, especially if you look after the ones you have and appreciate the fact that you have what you need (plus having fewer options takes away the stress of having to decide what to wear- yeah apparently, that's a real thing)

corky1992 33

Get over it. Babies need a lot of clothes. They go through several growth spurts, puke, and pee/poop on their clothes. A lot of them were probably gifts. Baby girls get a lot of clothes at baby showers. Maybe ask your mom for some more clothes..or get a job and buy your own.