By failbaby - 02/06/2009 06:18 - United States

Today, I heard a baby crying while I was walking down the street. I walked around until I found it. In a dumpster. I immediately called the cops, completely freaking out. When the cops came, they pulled the baby out of the dumpster. It was a plastic baby doll. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 549
You deserved it 24 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have looked inside because if there really was a baby I would have went straight in, not wait for the cops.

You should've checked mate, but your heart's in the right place. I think. If it was a real baby, it could've died between the time you heard it and the time the police came in.

Comments

wild_fml 0

I don't think this is your fault at all. I have mistaken plastic dolls for real babies even when they weren't in the trash. And at least you attempted to save the "baby" and called the police.

shagmii 0

Why did you not try to see if the baby was ok. Fail. Ydi.

xNatsuki 0

It was nice of you to try and help though.

IT'S ALIIIVEE! *lightning flashes dramatically* ...Seriously, good on you for trying to help, but it could suffocate while you wait for the police.

mnroman2 0

What an idiot...why didnt you look in the dumpster???

Forget looking! If you think it's a real baby take it out of the dumpster!!!

dmoney211 0
deliapearl 0

At least you did something. Remember that TV show where they put the baby in a locked car on a hot day as a test and so many people didn't stop/call/do anything?

#12 they make plastic dolls that cry and stuff, like baby be mine and baby born and stuff like that. I used to have them when I was a kid. You did the right thing but you should have probably looked, checked, called the police and then tried to get it out whilst they were arriving. But if you'd checked properly none of the other stuff would've had to happen. But then I understand why you didn't grab it, because you could have killed it, so your heart is definitely in the right place.

shame it wasn't a real dead baby there's nothing i like more than the sight of a dead baby