By ToddesPizza - 20/08/2015 01:00 - United States - Coos Bay

Today, I haven't shaved for so long the hair on my legs has split ends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 587
You deserved it 11 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can't help but think that there is a really simple solution to this issue...?

Comments

CowTippingDwarfs 21

How is this not all you deserve it votes? If they just shaved the problem would be solved.

corky1992 33

Careful. I got called judgmental when I said the girl deserved it lol.

corky1992 33

I hate fmls like this one. No one is going to feel sorry for you being too damn lazy to shave your legs. If you let your legs get that bad I wonder how bad the rest of your hygiene is. Gross.

Having body hair is actually good hygiene. It keeps away bacteria. That's why we grow it... Shaving increases the chance of infection and rash.

36- Having hairy legs (or hairy anything really) doesn't necessarily make someone unhygienic. Mosy men don't shave their legs or pits... are they all gross?

The only time it wasn't hygienic was back in the days body lice were a real problem for people. At which time they often shaved their heads and wore wigs. Do you have long hair on your head? Ewww unhygienic.

corky1992 33

Just saying if she doesn't bother shaving her legs what else does she not bother doing? I don't feel sorry for her choosing to be nasty. Maybe instead of complaining she should do something about it. I don't have sympathy for lazy people.

She might have so many better things to do in her life that shaving her legs comes low on her list of priorities. I think you're being unnecessarily judgemental.

corky1992 33

I'm 8 months pregnant. It's not only hard but a pain in the ass to shave, but I still do it..

That's truly inspirational, but it's not bad to have different beauty standards.

Rawrshi 25

You don't have to shave though? By all means if that's what you want go for it, but no one forces you to shave so saying you're 8 months pregnant but still do so is irrelevant. You make that choice. OP chose not to and, regardless of the reason, there is nothing unhygienic or even lazy about it. You don't expect men to shave their legs (as obvious by your immediate jumping to OP being female rather than saying body hair is nasty in general when there is no indication of OP's gender) so why is it okay for them to have body hair but not okay for OP? There is nothing wrong with body hair and OP is free to rock it as it has no indication of their hygiene.

I have taken this to the extreme. No shave November, don't shave December, just let it grow January, fuzzy face Febuary, mustache madness March, and ape man April to name a few months

Rawrshi 25

Maybe I'll Shave May... followed by Just Kidding June. :D

Leg hairs can get split ends? Learn something new every day.

8313girl 28

Ummm... Just shave it? I feel like the FML implies they haven't had a reason to shave in a long time, but I would still shave just because it feels nicer than having hairy legs.

Then why not shave? you deserve it.

LadyLuck93 20