By Bento - 05/10/2009 05:27 - United States

Today, I had to write a huge lab for my physics class. It's worth my entire quarter grade and I use a program on a CD for graphing. My mom thought it was a computer game and hid the CD. She can't find it. The lab's due tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 260
You deserved it 3 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Or worse is when the parents tell you to get off the computer and ban/kick you off/unplug the computer because they think you're on games when actually you're on an educational website.

nyuukou 0

I have officially decided that everyone saying the OP deserves it for being a procrastinating moron/dipshit/insult of choice AFTER the OP posted saying he had everything done except the graphs is possibly too stupid to breathe. (That means anyone from comment #45 on.) Seriously, don't people read the comments to see if there are explanations further than what can be fit in the rather limited space? I guess not, given all the idiots so quick to assume that because the project is due on an unknown 'tomorrow' (given that it may have been tomorrow from when this FML was written, not from when it was posted) that the OP is just a procrastinator and deserves it. After all, we all know that people who are about to fail something due the next day because someone took something important of theirs was just waiting until the last minute to do it. (That was sarcasm, just so you numbwits know.) That said, OP, I hope you found a way to do your graphs. Not your fault your mom can't be assed to make sure the CD she stole was actually a game.

Comments

Your mom is a real bitch! If my mother did that I would have moved out. I left home at 16 and I never looked back.

z411811 0

this sounds like my mom. hides everything for no reason and then forgets

Why the hell would your mom hide the CD just because she thought it was a computer game? Does she still treat you like a twelve-year-old? "Honey, finish your schoolwork, and then you can play your game."

She hid the whole computer, but I found it. I'm supposed to be finishing my "Color in the ABCs" assignment for preschool right now.

ashblueeyez14 0

why were you doing it the day before it was due??

RedJester23 6

sounds like my mom. hid my fone and laptop in her brand new safe, and forgot the combonation. was fuckn bull shit, and i had to pay to open that at some sort of lock smith place. I paid 150 dollars to get my own stuff back. The reason why? because i "ONLY" have a 3.6 GPA

foryoublue94 0

I hate when parents pull moves like that. Take your stuff when they probably dont even know wtf it is

Why is it when someone refers to a person that is stupid or overprotected, as a 12 year old? I was on the internet 24/7 when I was 12 :)