By 27161697 - 22/07/2013 04:45 - United States - Malden

Spicy
Today, I had to wake my mom up. While she was naked. On the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 445
You deserved it 3 684

27161697 tells us more.

hey I'm the OP and what happened was that we were both sleeping in the same room (well she was asleep) and she started snoring so i yelled at her which woke her up. then she realized that she had to use the bathroom so half asleep she took her bathrobe off and sat on the toilet. she fell back asleep because she went to bed about 2 hours before and had to wake up in another 2 hours to catch a plane. my mom is only 50 and i am 15. by the way all of your comments made me laugh and yeah i really do wish that memory would erase!

Top comments

Now there is a sight that will scar your child for life.

Hopefully there was nothing horribly messy stewing in there for a while that you had to flush, too.

Comments

There must be at least 50 ways he could have done this without seeing her naked. One would be to slide her phone under the door and then call long distance and reverse the charges.

Op, it's really not my habit to intrude. Furthermore, I hope my meaning won't be lost or misconstrued, but I'll repeat myself, at the risk of being crude. There must be 50 ways to not see your Mother.

Today, I'm a Mom. After doing 8 loads off my kid's skid-marked underwear and 4 loads of dishes I found under his bed, I actually feLL asleep on the toilet. He then had the audacity to complain. FML

Took a PM pill I would guess and it kicked in fast..

My cousin had the same same experience but his mom was messed up on pills and had her grandson too... sorry for anyone who has to see that though...

Was she sitting there all the time? That's not good. Sitting on the toilet for a long time can cause hemorrhoids. But anyways, hope your mom is alright!

But the real problem is, ARE YOU A BOY OR A GIRL?

girl lol so nothing i haven't seen before. just something i really didn't want to

Op, why don't we both just sleep on it tonight, and I believe that in the morning you'll begin to see the light, then it will hit you and you'll realize I probably was right. There must be 50 ways to not see your Mother.

What can I say. I've done the same thing.

I had to do that once. I was 8 and i started crying cause I thought she was dead.