By 27161697 - 22/07/2013 04:45 - United States - Malden

Spicy
Today, I had to wake my mom up. While she was naked. On the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 445
You deserved it 3 684

27161697 tells us more.

hey I'm the OP and what happened was that we were both sleeping in the same room (well she was asleep) and she started snoring so i yelled at her which woke her up. then she realized that she had to use the bathroom so half asleep she took her bathrobe off and sat on the toilet. she fell back asleep because she went to bed about 2 hours before and had to wake up in another 2 hours to catch a plane. my mom is only 50 and i am 15. by the way all of your comments made me laugh and yeah i really do wish that memory would erase!

Top comments

Now there is a sight that will scar your child for life.

Hopefully there was nothing horribly messy stewing in there for a while that you had to flush, too.

Comments

You're going to need a new set of eyes after seeing that...

MidnightMusic53 37

There's not enough bleach in the world to fix them.

Poetaster 10

That's one awkward moment eh?

you have no idea how normal that is for me.....f MY life

The amount of psychological trauma is inversely proportional to the age of the OP. I hope it is not severe.

Is your username some sort of social security #

no it's just my favorite number! haha

sometimes she actually pretends to be and it is really funny! this is one of my favorite comments! hahaha

OMG op...words fail me. I'm so sorry. U can never unsee that...

hey I'm the OP and what happened was that we were both sleeping in the same room (well she was asleep) and she started snoring so i yelled at her which woke her up. then she realized that she had to use the bathroom so half asleep she took her bathrobe off and sat on the toilet. she fell back asleep because she went to bed about 2 hours before and had to wake up in another 2 hours to catch a plane. my mom is only 50 and i am 15. by the way all of your comments made me laugh and yeah i really do wish that memory would erase!

Ah. Thanks for letting us know OP! Sorry to hear that again...yikes!

15 years old? The amount of psychological trauma you suffered requires that you set an appointment with the psychologist to get your brain wiped out from this incident. :-P. JK. You will be alright.

You knew she could only get 4 hours sleep due to a flight and you still woke her up? Shame on you!!! :O

Msraina 8

I had to do the same thing as a teenager, but my mom was in her thirties. I feel your pain!

took her bathrobe off.... does that mean she was sleeping naked?! with you in the same room? that's pretty screwed up

I'm 15 too, and my moms 36. Damn. But I would loose my eyesight if that happened to me haha