By H8TR - 26/08/2010 13:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to use my butthole to negotiate with my husband so I can get a new tattoo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 631
You deserved it 54 163

Same thing different taste

Comments

so many dumb ***** saying that her husband is controlling WTF if he doesn't like her getting a tattoo and also needs to pay for it then he better get something he wants in return..... and all the retards who think anal ain't fun or it's for gays are either girls who has a sore ass after anal or ugly guys who never got laid .., anal ftw!

your an adult its your desision he soesnt own you

beancoinc 0

So what will your tattoo be, a one way do not enter sign?

orangesodaftw 0

Hehe, ace Ventura for the win!!!

Why don't you go get a tattoo and have some guy do that to you(: You'll get your answer.

so u gave ur husband anal sex so you could get a tattoo? is he retarded

purple_tiger 0

Youre an adult, you can do what you want. he would eventually get over it. so don't complain about anal, you didn't HAVE to do it.

lookatyou 0

Did he wipe his dick on the curtains, to make you scream twice? I bet when he was done you licked the turd juice off his dipstick! Now your breath smells like shit! o Oh did you get the Tramp Stamp?

Jesus. What's with all the, "Wow, he's a controlling jerk, you don't need his permission, you're a grown woman.". they're married. They kind of have a say in stuff like that. It's not like they've been dating for 2 weeks. And it's not wrong to come to a compromise, they both got what they want.

Other than the fact that not everyone believes body modification is something they want their significant other to have a say in?