By The Bearded Woman - 29/05/2012 04:06 - Canada - Kelowna

Today, I had to teach my younger brother to shave with a regular disposable razor because our dad uses an electric one and I'm the only other person in the family with enough facial hair to know how to use a razor. I probably would have been proud if I wasn't a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 914
You deserved it 2 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Look on the bright side... Nope.... Never mind there isn't one.

illabye 0

Wow that sucks :/ hairy situation

Comments

Nothing to be ashamed of really. I think it's good that you are aware of it and deal with it.

It's alright, it happens to a lot of people that's why there are wax kits designed to be used on facial areas which I suggest you use and bleach the hair while it's growing long enough to wax again which is only 2-5mm, waxing makes the hairs grow back finer, slower and less and less each time, win win! But whatever you do please stop shaving the hair is only going to grow back darker, thicker and more each time as well as prickly so you can't kiss anyone!

That sucks and all, but why does he need shaving lessons? It's kind of common sense...

Oh yeah, you should definitely leave a kid alone with a razor so close to their neck. Especially when they're just learning. Do you know how to shave a face, because as a female I sure as hell don't? My boyfriend let me cut his hair once...he looked like a goddamn Pilgrim.

RedPillSucks 31

Tell him that he has to shave his balls first. Mom can help him with that. (Why the hell doesn't Dad step up and do the do???)

MistaKrista 8

Wait... You only know how to use a razor because you have facial hair?

mhopper 13

Yes. And OP is a female. Crazy, right?

Shaving your face makes it worst. It'll make it really thick. And prickly

Don't listen to a word anyone says. Own that 'stache, female or not! I've always said if I could grow a mustache I'd go balls deep and commit to something glorious, such as the Imperial or the Handlebar.

You should NEVER use a razor on you face if your a girl the facial hair only gets worse !!!

???Hahahaha this is funny!! You've made my day ahahahhahaaha!!!

Aw, honey. I understand. My gf has a hormonal imbalance that does pretty much the same thing to her. It's horrible to deal with and even worse to experience first hand. If you ever need anyone to vent to, I'm always here, lol.