By driverboy - 31/12/2014 08:08 - United States

Today, I had to pick up and drive home a couple of drunk bitches. Unfortunately, one of these drunk bitches was my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 902
You deserved it 4 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So by your logic you really are a son of a bitch

That sucks but at least you took them home instead of letting them drive home themselves putting many more people in danger. You're a good guy OP

Comments

My bf has had to do drive his mom drunk multiple times and never once have I heard him disrespect her or call her names. Maybe you weren't raised with manners but you're old enough to know that you shouldn't call any women a "bitch" especially your mother.

Some women are bitches. There is no special category , e.g. woman or mother, that excludes you from being insulted.

Bitches is not a nice word to describe women, especially if they're not actually bitches..

Your a good person dude. But did you at least cop a feel on any of Em? Even if it is your mom...

Thats no way to talk about the woman who brought you into this world

ShadowlessSpear 21

Unless said mom is actually a bitch.

Don't be calling your mother a bitch OP, even if she happened to be drunk, you should show her more respect!

woah.. your mother... wowee you son of a... *$^^#

If OP is seriously such a ******* jerk to consider his mom a bitch, then I think everyone can consider him a son of a bitch.

If you are such a ******* idiot to not realize that mothers can be bitches too.

#47 I think your forgetting it's HIS mom, and if drinking is such a bad thing for her that she has to be called a bitch, why didn't HE at least try to stop her?

Just because she pushed you out of her ****** doesn't automatically make her a nice person.

This shit gets approved but my stuff doesn't.