By Anonymous - 02/11/2010 06:06 - United States

Today, I had to move back in with my dad and brother. After getting settled, I had to shower. I got everything ready and when I got in, it smelled strongly of pee. The stink was so intense I could barely breathe. Cleaning doesn't even help. I'm stuck here for at least a month. I hate living with men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 969
You deserved it 4 989

Dee628 tells us more.

Dee628 0

I had to move back in until I can move into my building for school on the east coast. I've tried cleaning with bathroom cleaner and bleach, but the smell keeps coming back. Neither of them will admit to it and I never pee in the shower, EW. =P Obviously not all men are slobs, I just wish I didn't live with two of them. I lived with one of my guy friend's last year and had the same problem. I was the only one that actually cleaned. ~_~ (I'm the OP, I never thought I'd make it onto FML, so I was surprised to see this! lol)

Top comments

That's not fair, darling! Not all of us are unhygienic slobs!

Clean the whole bathroom with bleach :) Vinegar works just as amazing but it sadly doesnt come in scents like Fresh Linen and Wildflower lol

Comments

Well I know some clean freaks who are men so not all men are like that. But as unsatisfying as that smell is, I bet you will get used to i

deafeningsilence 8

But who said "all men are slobs"? No one! they all justified their statement by saying "most but not all.."

JUST_STFU_N_GTFO 0

This is why I'm never going to marry. I rather live in my apartment and have my BF live in his, even if we are an hour away. :P I think I would go nuts if my bathroom started smelling like urine.

we pee like you do. so if it "smells" it is not a male thing. check yourself before talking. ANYONE who thinks like you honostly is a moron.

Cadywady 0

clean the whole bathroom with bleach vinegar works 2!!! hope it works!

dudeitsdanny 9

Bleach vinegar works 2? I've never seen that brand in stores. Is it better than Clorox and Clorox 2? OP- I live alone and my bathroom smells just fine, thank you. My ex never complained when we lived together, either.

how do you NOT know about bleach vinegar works 2?!?! it's EVERYWHERE. and trust me, it's WAY better than clorox 2. it's like clorox 3 -- no one knows about it but me! and...i'm somewhat of a neat freak. i personally hate when things look or smell bad. take that, op! I'M A SLOB! |the kid|

zeebug 0

I'm not sure what you consider "cleaning." Try using Comet and scrub the entire shower. Then pour some bleach and let it soak in for a few mins. Do the same with the rest of the bathroom, but the biggest thing you gotta do is talk to your dad n bro. No point in cleaning if they don't change their gross habits.

Angejolie 0

um... There's a thing called cleaning. Try it sometimes. It helps. Trust me.

ashylarry 0

then move out of the house, you bull dyke lesbian

CiaranPM 0

So piss in there too. Nothing is gross about it.

No one cares that you hate living with men. Women pee in the shower too.