By doodlecrzyMeg - 04/02/2016 18:56 - United States - Mattoon

Today, I had to hide in the closet all morning because my 22-year-old boyfriend didn't want to admit to his parents that he had his girlfriend stay the night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 661
You deserved it 4 250

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nonsensical 26

That was terrible of him to do to you, yet at the same time if he's not supposed to have girls spending the night in his room (as he is still living under his parents' roof), you 2 probably should've found a different place or simply not do it... The time will come when you will have your freedom!

Were there at least snacks in the closet?

Comments

OP, you should know better. You can smell mamma boy problems from a mile away.

Tell him that what he did is a ground for the revocation of his mancard.

#13 - is your avatar from Dont Hug Me I'm Scared?

doodlecrzyMeg 15

Good sir, you're not the first or the last to make that joke.

They probably don't want him knocking up a girl in their house...

Sorry, but you deserve it. You knew their rules and chose to break them, so deal with the consequences. If you want to spend the night, then get a place of your own. His parents have the right to set the rules for their house.

And how exactly do you know it was there rules? She did deserve it for allowing someone to do that.

sourgirl101 28

I had the same issues growing up with overly strict parents. My boyfriend (now husband) used to just pretend to visit me super early in the mornings and say he was up doing errands around my the neighbourhood and wanted to stop by.

Do you care about him enough to put up with it though?

doodlecrzyMeg 15

Of course I do. Why else would I hide in a closet? ;)

That's really scumbag of him. Maybe you should start investing in a new boyfriend.

You should've just come out of the closet and introduced yourself. Im sure that if they were extremely straitlaced Christian pricks who find everything fun in life as wrong, that they'd accept you.