By Dilly_20 - 22/02/2011 18:00 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I had to explain to my boyfriend why I'd be angry if he had a foursome with 3 other people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 684
You deserved it 5 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't understand 'boyfriends' on FML stories. 99.8% of the time they are assholes.

Comments

i don't see why your angry either? obviously your not pleasing him enough ydi...

"Obviously you're not pleasing him enough." No... obviously they have different ideals in terms of relationships. Some people simply don't like the idea of polygamy.

JLhemyheart 3

guys like that any happy with being with one person! that why! when they grow up an find someone that meets there need an happy they wount want it! best bet hunny walk away cause even if u stay most do it any way an Ull never find out!

I think you need to find yourself an English teacher.

ash14 0

yeah no kidding.. I'm not trying to be a grammar Nazi #17, but I could understand close to none of what you said. Any translators?

samadams42 0

something to do with the FML is what she is trying to say

so I took a semester of "I can't speak English" and this is what she's saying: "every guy does this stuff and I'm actually on this website well for one, this is my fml. two: this has happened to me 3 times already. three: I can't speak English and I'm trying to learn" or some crap like that

"Guys like that aren't happy with being with 1 person, that's why! When they grow up and find someone who makes them happy and meets their needs, they won't want things like this FML anymore. Your best bet honey is to walk away, because if you stay, he will cheat on you behind your back anyway." Decent message, shit delivery.

I dont see what the problem is, my partner and I love each other every much but have different experiences with different people, its called open relationship people!

wiggs5 0

maybe because some people choose to have relationships where your devoted to one another? obviously this girl expected to have a one on one, devoted relationship.

#42 you need chill out. Fair enough thats not for you but dont judge me, calling me a ****. WTF would you know about it, seeing as your so against them? And if you knew anything about them then you would know that there are rules each coulpes have. And obviously we use protection YDI :)

mimi, please repeat. I dont think any of us understood your point the first ten times you made it.

Mimi...you're a bitch... Nuff said (Cue the half page retaliation attempt...now)

Another triple post? You and Kelita should hook up. It'd be hot, trust me.

Mimi you were doing just fine til you lost your temper there lol. The way I see it is that if you're in an open relationship (if you can even really call that a relationship), you're basically saying "We're not good enough for each other and don't fully satisfy one another, so we're going to call this thing a relationship even though there's none of the commitment that's involved in a relationship." Not to mention you can still catch and spread some STIs even if you use a condom.

lexiedarling410 5

If that's what you and your partner are into, more power to you. But, clearly that isn't what the OP is into. When someone is in a committed relationship it should be respected and if her bf doesn't, they need to make some decisions regarding their relationship.

Dump him. If he's wanting to have a foursome, obviously he's not wanting just you.

sweeney18 0

usually, it just means there super horny. they dont have to love em to bang them. thats for his case probably.

shes right. if i can can have 4 girls i don't want just 1 then. do the math.

eminembmwh 0
eminembmwh 0
eminembmwh 0

That's true. Any respectable woman wouldn't put up with that. Sex is meant to be with one person, not four.

joa76 3

@78--Are you saying respectable women aren't allowed to want a 3/4/more-some with their boyfriends? What if both people choose to be completely monogamous (aside from that one time, which they both agreed on and were part of) and devoted to one another? I don't see how that's in any way a bad thing. I'd rather have a threesome with my loving, caring boyfriend than have a perfectly monogamous relationship with a complete asshole. Just saying. I realize, of course, that the scenario I described (where both people want and agree to it) does not apply to the OP, but you make it sound like there is no situation in which any girl could be okay with it, and I entirely disagree.

80. I see your point. There can be two different ways to look at it. Some people have different life styles and I guess I can respect that. But in OP's situation, she wasn't okay with it; therefore either her boyfriend should accept it, or find someone else. In my personal opinion, I don't think that sex should be shared with more than your partner. I under stand in today's society though, people are more open to the idea of more than one partner in bed. Didn't mean to offend anyone by my statement, sorry if I did.

IME, too MANY people are interested in the idea of more people in bed. What's so bad about that? Once again, IME they tend to push their ideas on your and a) break up with you if you don't want to do it or b) harass the **** out of you until you've worn down. I said good riddance, but I'm shocked at how many are assholes about it. You like the idea? Fine. You talk to your SO about it. They don't like it? Deal with it. It's not a hard concept but too many people are just like, "meh".

Tell him you already gave a BJ to 3 of his friends...And maybe you should review each other's values regading monogamy / polygamy relationships.

needleinmypants_fml 3

so would you be okay with him having a foursome with 5 other people?

I think you need to check your maths. By my calculations, that would make it a sixsome. ...or a ninesome, depending on how you looked at it.

needleinmypants_fml 3

you sir are correct. I meant to say four other people but that would technically be a fivesome. What i am saying though, is that she specifically says she was not okay with him having sex with 3 other people. She never said he couldn't have sex with 1,2,4,5,6, and so on, other people/person.

then it wouldnt be a FOURsome now would it

Join him and have a full blown out orgy.

Datenstreber 4

You deserve it, because you can't do math!!