By Sansa - 22/10/2014 21:30 - Netherlands - Velp

Today, I had sex for the first time with my first boyfriend. We broke up 6 years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 551
You deserved it 10 579

Sansa_fml tells us more.

OP here. Just wanted to make clear that I wasn't drunk and he wasn't either. I still like this guy. Every time I see him I'm falling in love again. Point is that I'm really affraid this wil not work out (I hope it does, but still) And i'm not the type of girl who has sex with anyone this easy, so I'm really confused what to do with it. I guess I'll find out.

Top comments

Well that's what I call taking it slow lol

So did you have sex with your second before your first?

Comments

I don't see the big deal. I go to Phoenix to visit my best friend and my first gf also happens to live there. I've hooked up with her both times I was there. And we broke up 17 years ago.

This is a confusing FML? I don't see what's wrong? Unless it was like a drunk hook up or a one night stand?

or the fact it took 6 years and wish it was sooner?

Op did you forget to tell us any important details? Bc this doesn't sound like a FML to me. Just sounds like you made a grown up decision to do something with someone you previously knew and had interest in. No harm no foul.

soutsgt1775 5

I had sex with my first girlfriend from high school almost twenty years later. tell ya what it was worth the wait.

Maybe the ex moved away all those years ago and that was the reason they broke up, but they both haven't gotten over ea. other...

Honestly, YDI. YOU chose to sleep with him, so don't come to FML looking for pity when you could have easily chose not to do it.

not all fmls are poor me looking for pity. some are just statements. if I say it rained and I forgot my umbrell FML, its a statement no pity expected.