By karmasabitch - 17/05/2009 20:16 - United States

Today, I had my high school reunion. The nerdy guy that I picked on all 4 years had married a Swedish supermodel, then divorced her for a Brazilian supermodel. My girlfriend works at 7-11. Karma sucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 986
You deserved it 312 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. I dont even need to say anything more than that.

YDIIIIIIII. man, didn't bill gates say something like this once - 'don't pick on nerds, you'll probably end up working for one'?

Comments

AndelleRae 9

So this comment will probably be moderated, but I'm going to let loose anyway. YDI on so many levels it's not even funny. First off all, for being a dick in high school. Granted, he probably strove so hard to get to where he is in life because you made him feel like a worthless piece of shit. Regardless, being a prick is stupid, no matter how old you are. Second of all, you're ******* ashamed of your girlfriend. I hope she sees this and dumps your ass. WHO CARES what your girlfriend does for a living? Obviously you're a shallow asshole, so she must at least be pretty. All that should really matter to you at your age (I'm assuming that you're at least in your mid-thirties based on the divorce/marriage rate of the "nerd") is that you have someone in your life. You really need to get over yourself. YDI, times a million.

haha #96 seriously - times 10 million.

83 - most of the jocks at your school will end up like the OP. Because all most of them do is play sports, think they'll make it big time, maybe get a scholarship into some low-level college, and end up going nowhere with their life, largely in part because they have no real skill other than playing hockey or football. They may get the hot girl in high school, but the intelligent/nerdy/quiet kids who either get no attention or no sympathy in high school are usually the ones who go on and live successfully for the next (and most important) 30-50 years of their life. It's the same way with class clowns. If you're too good for high school, odds are you're not good enough for the real world. Thank the HS d-bags when they do your work for you someday.

You were a dick then and it looks like you're still one based on the comment about your GF. YDI x 1000

fuck_your_life_ 0

That's what you get, you asshole piece of shit.

paymeinhugs 2

be proud of your girlfriend!! at least she has a job!! so what if she's not a super model!?? i'm sure she's beautiful!

crazygreen 0

#67 haha true Sorry, but YDI Karma got you BAD!