By karmasabitch - 17/05/2009 20:16 - United States

Today, I had my high school reunion. The nerdy guy that I picked on all 4 years had married a Swedish supermodel, then divorced her for a Brazilian supermodel. My girlfriend works at 7-11. Karma sucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 986
You deserved it 312 879

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. I dont even need to say anything more than that.

YDIIIIIIII. man, didn't bill gates say something like this once - 'don't pick on nerds, you'll probably end up working for one'?

Comments

I know this is already repeating everyone else, but... You were an asshole in school, and liked to torment people who weren't as big, strong, or cool as you. Your schoolmate was a nice person who didn't let your abuse in school keep him down, and he bettered himself. You haven't learned anything, and now your reunion has come around, and you realize, you're still an asshole. You can't even enjoy the fact that you have a girlfriend that at least likes you. Regardless if she's flipping burgers at McD, ringing up people at 7-11, or mopping up kids vomit at school, she's a person. A person is not defined by a job or title, they are defined by their actions. By lowering yourself to date a girl that works at 7-11, all you've proven is that you're still an asshole. So she works at 7-11. Next she'll work as a secretary. Then an office manager. Then be a department head. Don't worry, when she takes the first step up, the first thing she'll do is dump your ass, because you're still the asshole bully from high school. You'll still be doing ... well, whatever crappy job you do ... and hate life because it hasn't treated you fairly. Ya, FYL, but you've made it this way. Respect all people as people, and only judge them based on their actions, and you'll go a lot farther. Maybe YOU will get a better job, and she can go to college and you'll both be better people.

barty5858 0

karma doesn't suck, you suck. bullying is bad, mmk?

xNatsuki 0

YDI, I hope your girlfriend reads this and figures out it's you. Then dumps your ass.

Carnivaldead 0

Karma isn't a bitch it's just that you're a douchebag

You are an asshole and don't even deserve your current girlfriend. Also, u should be ashamed of yourself for putting this on FML.com . I hope your girlfriend can see this so she can dump you.

idreamofpeace 0

That's what you get for picking on people. Sheesh. And what does it matter that your girlfriend works at the 7-11?!

agree wit #7 and wat about u? wat do u do for a living. it doesnt matter wat she does -_- so dependent on her..

falleninlove21 0

you're a jacka** just for the fact that you think it's such a horrible thing that your gf works at 7-11....at least she has a job

Well you know what they say. Be nice to the nerds because, odds are, you'll probably work for one.

http://ihateliz.com/?id=2jmcql9mfbpym8cvz2kxjn6lqy687r