By BeboKhaos - 04/08/2009 02:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had my first blow job. My girlfriend thought it would be sexy to "caress" my ball sack. By caress she meant bitch slap from side to side. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 774
You deserved it 9 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dandymidori 0

OUCH D: I hope your spermcount is still okay!

Comments

Pssh remember what it was like before BJs be lucky you're getting any. Everyone's gotta start somewhere.

deathbunny256 0

"Hey, why'd you stop? AH! OW! Why are you slapping my balls?!?!"

Get some payback. Go down on her and just as she is getting into it start slapping her ******* around.. granted it is probably not going to be as painful as her slapping your balls but it will give her an idea as to what she did.

salma92_fml 0

Some girls like it when their titts are smacked.

That's mean #25 maybe it was her first and she didn't know. Teacher her how to do it properly instead of paying her back

chika_326 0
Alyakkayla 0

Me and my boyfriend are 14 and have had sex. August 25th will be our two year anniversary. I see nothing wrong with it if It wasn't wham bam thank you ma'am OP- ouch is all I can say.

I can't decide if you're a troll or if there're people like you actually out there who post this shit for us to see.

Conkers 0

Nobody cares when your anniversary is. Love in general rarely works out and nearly never does with teenagers.

Time is irrelevant when you're a teenager. That's all I have to say.

@56: I knew a particularly douchey little ONLINE teenage couple once who thought they'd announce their one month anniversary on the forum we all went to. Two posters responded by posting about their extremely better and much more wonderful ten minute anniversary lol But anyway, yeah, people like this exist.

Bullshet 0

Could you handle being pregnant or getting an STD, regardless if you're using protection or not? Because any protection isn't 100% effective. If you're mature enough to handle it, then fine with me. Somehow, I don't think any 14-year-old is ready for that kind of stuff.

boatkicker 4

@57 If it's the "love' that doesnt work out then its not really love. Love on its own always works out. However that's not to say Love is enough to keep a marriage together, or even a realtionship alive. It's the other things that get in teh way. If the problem is in the actual act of loving then you're nto really in love.

boatkicker 4

Just wanted to add that I'm aware of how foolish I sound in that last post. No need to remind me. I couldnt think of a way to say it without sounding like a fool.

@115: Actually, equally likely. Or what, you don't think people can have STDs in the first place? Or are you actually saying that so long as you **** within your age group you'll never get an STD? Your logic makes no sense. Diseases don't care about ages. 98 wins the thread. This is WHY teens SHOULDN'T have sex, because they are highly unlikely to be mature enough to handle it... especially when they brag. Don't get me wrong, I don't really care (I think 15 and below is damned too young though), but a lot of teens are full of shit when they say they're "ready for the consequences" -- especially when they bitchfit about how they got preggers and were forced to drop out of school... [coughactualpeopleIknowcough]. Though of course that's not to say the alternatives I mentioned couldn't come with consequences of their own... (swallowing and open sores on the skin COULD spread disease, too), but they ARE safer alternatives for sexual gratification.

Conkers 0

@121 Gotta say you're right there, but would you agree that as teenagers, it's lust rather than love?

boatkicker 4

I would say a lot of the time yes, it's more lust than actual love. Or else some shadowy imitation of love. However I happen to know one couple who started dating when they were twelve. They are now in their mid 40's (I think 46 but not quite sure) and still together and quite happily, so on occasion, it really is love.

#98 I don't know how other people treat this, but I think any parent who wouldn't have their teenage daughter have an abortion is absolutely insane. And, I went through cancer/chemo, I'm 14, I highly doubt it's that inconceivable that we could handle most STDs. And, I can't imagine many teenagers have fatal/life ending STDs (yes, they could have them by having parents with them, but I'd imagine by the time you're 14 you'd know)

#143' She didn't seem to be bragging , and I already said what I think about STDs and pregnencies for teens above.

alexgisforme3 0

hey just to defend you i think these people should leave you alone. if you want to have sex with your girlfriend that is absolutely none of their business. and who are they to assume you dont love her...they dont even know you. people amaze me.