By :/ - 20/02/2011 18:44 - Canada

Today, I had my buddies over for a few beers and, trying to be cool, I told my wife to get out of the living room and back in the kitchen. I felt smug, right up until she said, "Why? Your mom doesn't need to be turned over for another 20 minutes, dick." FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 057
You deserved it 109 664

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Pb25797051 0

Damn how sensitive are women these days? Can't even tell a joke! Though but when THEY are sexist they're "just havin some fun."

amburger7345 3

wow.. you sexist asshole... if you think thats cool to say in front of your buddies, you are totally wrong. YDI you ****.

sexy_lola21 0

obviously he's compensating for something....

Wow. Your hair makes me sad .___. and not every stupid thing a guy does has to be compensating, my bf says shit like that all the time (JOKINGLY, just like OP) and believe me, he doesn't need to compensate. Bitch.

That was a stupid comment and you deserve to look stupid. You shouldn't say that to your wife, she should be your partner not your chef and she's clearly unhappy with the put downs. You might want to try treating her with respect while you still have the chance. However I think her comment was also sexist and wrong. I mean she's fighting back against sexism by dissing another woman saying she's fat and just a piece of meat? What? Doesn't anyone else see the irony here?!

Ripping off an in-law who's apparently old, fat & an animal isn't sexism. Insulting a woman isn't sexist, especially if you're a female.

Honestly judging a woman by her age and appearance and using anti woman insults plays right into sexism. Sometimes women don't help each other!

brantman 0

The real question is was the mom flipped in time...

I think her joke is actually that the mom is "cold" in the sense that mother-in-laws are often perceived to be mean.....so she is warming her up by cooking her....I think !!! Or that she is cooking her because she killed her for being so mean....something like that.... And for those saying "her joke wasn't very mature" she answered a fool at his level....puerile comment to match puerile, sexist, stupid "humour"....

Aw, please...that really is funny. Aintcha ever listened to Ron Wood's act?