By :/ - 20/02/2011 18:44 - Canada

Today, I had my buddies over for a few beers and, trying to be cool, I told my wife to get out of the living room and back in the kitchen. I felt smug, right up until she said, "Why? Your mom doesn't need to be turned over for another 20 minutes, dick." FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 058
You deserved it 109 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Ikushka 3

asshole, she does so much for you that she takes care of your mom when you drink beer. POOR HER!

2008Spectra 0

Dude props to your wife. she's awesome. oh and your an ass.

2008Spectra 0

Dude your wife is awesome. oh and your an ass.

Ugh, you are such an asshole. I don't care if it was a joke, which it obviously wasn't because you were trying to impress your friend by putting your partner in life down. Props to her, I hope she dumps you and gets the house, and you have to feed your apparently horribly fat mother. I REALLY hope you learned your lesson. I can't believe you thought you would get any sympathy on here. You were giving her shit and she gave back. You're lucky she didn't kick you in the balls.

So you put someone down and got put down in response.What a surprise...

MaddieKay12 3

Some of these comments are just plain rude, I mean we are all ignorant once and awhile.

laurieloulou 0

Ok, NO!!! A man should NEVER be rude to a woman! If he does he is NOT considered a man. Have some freaking respect! People these days don't know s*** about how to treat a woman!!! LEARN IT!!

Lucky7Samson 10

So yeah. Dude was a straight asshole. No question there, but #337 your argument is invalid. That is the very root of sexism saying girls need to be treated different than guys. If I had burned a guy friend like this, he would have burned me back Just like OP's wife did him. End of story, no special treatment needed.

I agree with 342 your argument is invalid, I hate when people think the opposite gender should get some kind of special treatment, that's just ridiculous.

Miranday 0

You just got served. Your wife sounds like a awsome chick.

His wife sounds like someone who doesn't understand how to tell a joke. He sounds like someone who isn't sure what a joke is. I guess they would go well together...