By W45T3D_Y0UTH - 15/03/2012 20:44 - Canada

Today, I had just finished up at work. I was standing on a street corner, waiting to cross to get to my car on the other side. I had three people pull up beside me and ask me how much I charged. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 771
You deserved it 10 107

W45T3D_Y0UTH tells us more.

Nothing that makes me look like a prostitute. Makes one wonder how one could get mistaken for one at noon. In front of a cop car, no less.

Top comments

That's a good thing, guys think your good looking! Except maybe your showing too much.

Comments

You followed up that comment with something about being born and raised in Louisiana (or living there all your life... Something along those lines) and being raised a Muslim. You brought your religion into it.

pyrigirl1324 0
RedPillSucks 31

You bone heads. You do realize that the Quran and the bible old testament are pretty much the same, except the Quran has books that were removed by the Nicene church (the Gnostic bible). Also, the Christian Nun outfit basically evolved from the outfit that Muslims wear today (The Hijab, the Burka, etc). Too much ignorance and hate with no purpose.

Stop dressing like a hooker and it won't happen

GoW_Chick 14

Pimps really aren't good career advisors..

You should have told them "I'm not for sale and even if I was you could afford me." lol

Notime4bull 4

You must have a lot of "personality"

did you at least give them a rough figure?

I'm sorry but who stands on a street corner long enough for three cars to stop and assume you're a prostitute? Cross the damn street

Uh, I do. I'm not sure how it is in your city, but in the one I live in, the shopping district is EXTREMELY busy at noon. You have no idea how long it takes for a red light to appear.

137 your comment earlier when you said "teach me my religion" really struck me hard. I don't think people that don't know about a certain religion should judge others of that faith, but I think that being sarcastic about it does not help your cause. I understand the fact that getting called a 'nun' all the time must bite, so you might be sick of it. Just try a different approach. And for all you nut cases. How would you like it if someone made fun of you for your religion, and then try to see why she might have had/felt the reason to post that.