By W45T3D_Y0UTH - 15/03/2012 20:44 - Canada

Today, I had just finished up at work. I was standing on a street corner, waiting to cross to get to my car on the other side. I had three people pull up beside me and ask me how much I charged. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 771
You deserved it 10 107

W45T3D_Y0UTH tells us more.

Nothing that makes me look like a prostitute. Makes one wonder how one could get mistaken for one at noon. In front of a cop car, no less.

Top comments

That's a good thing, guys think your good looking! Except maybe your showing too much.

Comments

Dude go grow up and leave her and the rest of em, including me, ALONE. You're wasting our time.

PistolWhiper93 0

Hmm... do u take cash or credit? ;]

OhDearBetrayal 25

129- Have you ever heard of cultural views? The culture views it as inappropriate, but if you had the decency to not be so narrow minded and center only around the Islamic people you would realize that no matter if religion is involved or not sexual jokes are generally not seen as accepted in society.

Muslims. One of the most unnecessary religions of all. Not to dis on you that much but I think you should start to read the actual Bible sometime. You'll learn a lot.

I agree with 129, if you didn't want conflict, then you shouldn't have mentioned religion. It's a touchy topic and people on hear will say crap until they're blue in the face, and you basically left yourself out there for everything you got. Not saying what they do is particularly nice, but it's gonna happen. The reason you were accused of trolling is because your statement would obviously incite people into doing exactly what they did, and it's hard to imagine that you didn't do it on purpose.

OhDearBetrayal 25

136- I'm not trying to start a religious debate but you have it coming. First of all, I would rather read a bible that has no contradictions than one that is full of them. Second of all, I wouldn't want to read a book based on human modifications. Christianity? Honestly, I bet even you don't follow your bible. Real Christian people back in the day were undistinguishable from Muslims because they were so closely related, but look at them now. If you have premarital sex, drink alcohol, steal, and basically go against everything in your own bible, that makes you a Christian by name but not by faith. Christianity is extremely weak in western countries simply because the only basis that people follow is "Jesus will save me." I'm pretty sure Jesus didn't say go do everything you want and then when you've had enough I'll take your sins.

onorexveritas 23

damn, must be hot ;) but uranium ho cuz ur showing too much...gtfo lol

Guys, you're being jerks. She IS a prostitute; her shift just ended and daddy gets mad when his bitches try pulling overtime.

salvationsanctua 5