By markzar - 05/05/2012 07:19 - United States - Amherst

Today, I had food poisoning. When I was finally able to drag myself to the kitchen for some Gatorade, I got stung by a wasp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 742
You deserved it 2 322

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gatorade helps replenish the electorlytes one has loss. Plus after food poisoning you dehydrate fast. It helps =) what i would like to know is why you are stealing from a wasp?

Ooh! My turn! No one sings as well as Justin Bieber.

Comments

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Are you Catholic? (yeah I know that joke is a stretch)

thiscrazything 1

That's one of those days you should have just stayed in bed. Hope you feel better soon.

Ooh! My turn! No one sings as well as Justin Bieber.

Why does dumb stuff like this get posted but some of us actually have good fmls that never get published? No offense op but shouldn't you have family or friends to help if you're that sick?

The FML moderators have the power to post whatever they want. Take it up with them instead of whining "Why doesn't my FML's get posted, WWWWAAAAHHHHH".

uhnevermind 24

Don't get upset because someone else's FML was posted and not yours. They can't post the 1000s of FMLs that come in every day.

hateevryone 14

How will Gatorade help with food poisoning?

hazardmuffin 21

It helps to rehydrate the body and replace electrolytes.

asnakelovinbabe 16

There is a salmonella outbreak concerning a large amount of pet food. If I were you, I'd get checked out if you have any pets.

poohappens26 0

Holy shit snacks, you threw me for a loop there and now I'm laughing so hard aliens abducted me.

kandi_kid69 15

2- I wanna join in this conversation cake.