By WonderWall09 - 08/05/2009 16:23 - United States

Today, I had a terrible dream where my boyfriend cheated on me with his ex. I woke up almost crying and called him just to tell him how much he means to me. Turns out my dream gave him that little extra push he needed to confess he's been cheating on me. With his ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 84 805
You deserved it 4 791

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ok that really sucks. But hey, you sound like you deserve someone better then a jerk like him.

That's not an FML, you just found out you're psychic! Grats!

Comments

angie_kins 0

freaky! i had the exact same dream last night. i'm just waiting for him to admit it.

I've had dreams that happen later in my conscious hours. Like I'll have a dream that someone does something, or I'll fail a test or quiz, and then it happens. I don't think it's that unusual. I tend to guess a lot of things right, even when my friends aren't telling me things. I figure them out anyway somehow... Ehh... But looking on the bright side, you can find someone who's actually committed to you instead of being a double-crossing, backstabbing douchebag! =]

Maybe it wasn`t a dream, and they did it in your bed while you slept.

Dayum. Seems my girl is right when she says that dreams are way more than just random synapses. But you deserve way better than him. Punch him in the balls next time you see him. Also, #19 & #20 are whack. Both should probably fall on a steak knife or something soon.

Ah. #20 & #21, sorry Edit: or the numbers could keep changing, whatever. The one who said "YDI" and the one who pretends to know what dreams are.

Where'd my previous comment go? On the plus side, at least you can peddle your psychic dream-powers for fun and profit.

More likely he confessed due to the fact he thought she had suspicions he was doing his ex... and saying "I had a dream about you doing that" was just her way of saying... "I know you're doing her". All in all, sucks for you, and I'm so sorry... simply can't understand people who cheat. :( @20... A word has yet to be invented to describe what you are. Next time, pull your foot out of your mouth before speaking your mind, would you? There is no way in hell she could have known he was cheating on her... save for him telling or her seeing it.

JennyyBennyy 0

haha #8's comment made me laugh. you should start your own show, like that's so Raven! On a more serious note, I'm sorry :( that really does suck. Just proves you deserve someone better.

Spiffy 0

At least you know you have some sort of psychic or telepathic abilities :D