By Anonymous - 10/10/2013 05:25 - United States - Long Beach

Today, I had a new client on my massage list. Two of my fingers got stuck in the thick coat of hair covering his back. I had to stop myself from making grunting noises whilst extricating them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 433
You deserved it 3 220

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kyu_Q 19

You should recommend that Chewbacca start waxing

Beard - sexy Moustache - creepy Chest hair - manly Back hair - The most disgusting thing ever ew ew ew ew ew ew

Comments

Oh gods ick! There's fur and then there's fur. If your fingers got stuck, then it's obviously not clean or anything. Having body hair is fine, but you have to take care of it. If someone needs to brush your back, maybe consider removing the hair.

Merylwen 24

It doesn't have to be dirty for her fingers to get stuck in it. A lot of people have curly hair, so I it would easily get tangled. Also, I can't see how he can wax his back himself. And having it done regurlarly by a beautician would become very expensive, very quickly.

sometimes we hav to compromise wit situation to please our customers. . happens in almost every field

RedX1000FML 11

Have* With* Also nice punctuation on the capitals.

#24.. " Spelling Nazi spotted".. Any mistake in this sentence ?

#32 Yes actually. First of all, what is ".."? It's not an ellipsis, which is "..." and it's not a full stop/period, yet you used it twice in one comment. Also, I assume you meant mistakes (plural), not mistake. And you don't need a space between your last word and your question mark. You know what they say, ask a silly question...

#38 What do you do ? I see you have a lot of time there . Reading my whole comment with so much of patience . :)

Aww thank you, I am pretty patient :) I'm actually a masseuse, funnily enough. Self-employed, so I do have quite a bit of time to myself, yeah. I see you're still making some of the mistakes I pointed out, so you obviously don't have the same patience to read through my comment. It's a shame, you could really learn something.

RedX1000FML 11

Err OP, Which haor did you get your fingers caught in? Since it was so thick and curly....

when did she say curly.. ? its just ur wild imagination. . lolz

RedX1000FML 11

#21 Welp guess I misread it. My bad.

No grammar Nazi here (I suck at spelling) but "welp" is correct. It's a slang word. I will say I'm amused that you're correcting someone's spelling. :P

#36 I was not doing any spelling mistakes. wit for with. hav for have is what many people use while texting. And I know welp can be used for well it was just a sarcastic reply. Anyways thanks for being so nice.

RedX1000FML 11

#44, This is not instant messager. Although I don't have a big problem with slag like welp and other words, I kinda expect words to be fully typed, even if it ******* kills and hurts to add one little letter like you take out of yours.

RedX1000FML 11

#44 But eh. I have no choice how you do stuff.

#45 Sorry Sir. I could not stand upto your expectations. But from now on I will work harder and I will surely fulfill all your dreams and make you the happiest person ever.

RedX1000FML and dRpRdP, you sound perfect for each other.

If you can all just shut the **** up and move on with your lives, I think everyone else would really ******* appreciate it. Great, thanks.

#53 please mind your own business. Nobody is ******* disturbing you here. Have a nice day. Thanx.

OP: "Sir, may I also suggest a trimming for you today?"

Ew! I can just picture you singing "Baa, baa, black sheep, Have you any wool?" Instead of massage oil you need hair detangler! :P

The oil probably would do a decent job to detangle actually, I use just water on my head-hair when it gets bad, and finger combing when wet is always easier. Granted, back hair might be different than a foot and a half of hair on your head...

I guess you could say that's a... hairy situation