By asdfjkl - 06/09/2009 17:27 - United States

Today, I had a long, meaningful telephone conversation. After hanging up, I realized I hadn't had such a great conversation in a long time. Who was it with? The Dell Customer Support guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 221
You deserved it 5 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ligerie 0

So call his ass back and ask him out.

Comments

haha this made my day. i work for dell in sales, i have a great time talking with people. everyone thinks were all in india, but im in nashville, tn.

Wow, im sorry to hear that. Give me a msg sometime on Yahoo (mrt3131) or add me on myspace myspace.com/roy3311986 or even send me a message on here.

I have a Dell and they are good. I've actually had mine for about 5 or 6 years and in all that time have only had one issue with it and got that resolved. MACs are overpriced.

Those tech support people don't get paid enough.

My mom always has nice conversations with Dell Support Members. It's always her yelling at them to standby their shitty name and do something good for their consumers. Dell- D- Dumb E- Elite L- Looking L- Liars (:

Well, if she's the yelling type - no wonder. FHL.

The Dell customer service people I've talked to/ever dealt with have been extremely nice and more than helpful! But I'm sorry you don't have someone like that consistently in your life. :(

i've had some fun convos with the peeps at verizon and such, but dell customer service BLOWS. you have to have no life for that service to be any good at all.

these Indians know their stuff...anyhoo..the fml was about connecting and not tech support..

anonymousreader9 0

meh.. did the same thing yesterday when i needed a replacement part for my laptop. the Dell reps in the Philippines are a really friendly bunch. i prefer them much more than the ones based in India. i love my PC and macs are overpriced toys for dumbasses who don't know how to ******* use a Windows computer properly.

I'm sorry, but I rather resent that. I have used PCs my entire life, but switched to Macs because, as a musician, Macs are better for notation and recording software. Macs do cost more than PCs, but I found that I received much more with my Mac than I ever got up front with a PC. Any time I bought a PC, I would have to buy any extra software that I needed. My Mac came with pretty much everything - short of Sibelius notation software - that I needed. I also liked how Macs are much more user-friendly. With a PC, I would spend God knows how long just setting it up. All I had to do on my Mac was set a password, and I was ready to go. To me, the price is worth it.