By probablyfired - 25/07/2019 02:01

Today, I was running late for work. I was trying to find my car keys, then realized I'd left them in my boyfriend's car. My phone charger was locked in my car, and my phone was dead. I couldn’t get hold of my boss and explain what had happened. I’m fired, aren’t I? FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 342
You deserved it 590

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who only has one phone charger? You don't have one in your house that you use to charge your phone over night?

Am I alone in having at least three charging cords (I currently have seven)

Comments

Who only has one phone charger? You don't have one in your house that you use to charge your phone over night?

Am I alone in having at least three charging cords (I currently have seven)

LostSoul 19

I have 1in each vehicle. 1 in the bedroom. 1 in my candle room,1 in my craft room, 1 in the kitchen, husband has one in his mancave, and we have extra chargers in a box.

LostSoul 19

Could you get in your house?

ViviMage 38

This is why you always carry a lipstick charging brick!

I think it is time to take it easy. I am sure your boss enjoyed your excuse - points for creativity.

You should just take medical leave and get an emergency rectocephalectomy. That’s getting your head removed from your ass.

i8cake 12

depending on the type of work and whether you can take PTO, I would consider that! also, are you not able to send an email? you having a single charger is problematic!

mccuish 25

Hey.. It sounds to me as though you have ADHD. I have that and this sounds like a typical day for me. You. really should read up about it and see a professional and maybe get some medication. Having said that, a power bank or two really helps. Good luck!

Why not email your boss from a computer\laptop. You could even use it to call provided it has a microphone. I'm also with the rest of the comments, I have so many phone chargers around my house in our vehicles, and we even have a bunch of those power banks.