By Anonymous - 15/06/2009 01:23 - Japan

Today, I had a horribly realistic dream where I was being robbed and had to swallow my wedding ring to save it. After waking up, I realized my wedding ring is in fact gone. The doctor assures me that I will have it back in a day or two. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 458
You deserved it 4 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Full of vitamins and minerals. Your body thanks you.

WOW!? that must have been one crazy dream

Comments

crappyday09 0

Next time try not to eat it and have fun getting it back!

Anyone who believes this is naive. Dreams where you eat your wedding ring are rare in itself. However you CAN'T simply pull off your wedding ring and eat it, when you move in your dream they are slow subtle and random movements.

#32, I think wat ur refering 2 is a stage of sleep called REM sleep (stands for Rapid Eye Movement, the most common sign that someone is experiencing REM sleep). This stage is where vivid dreams usually occur.

While you are correct in that most people do not move much, if at all, during REM sleep, there is actually a mental disorder that literally switches off the part of the brain that is in charge of paralyzing the body while in REM sleep. This is what causes sleepwalking. Depending on the severity of the disorder, some people have to "childproof" their bedroom in order to keep from hurting themselves if they star moving around while asleep.

fretforyerlatte 0

i dunno, 32. what about people who sleepwalk? they do all kinds of crazy shit. it would be pretty hard to swallow a ring, especially while asleep, and not choke. but who knows? stranger things have happened.

funsize003 0

this sounds a bit like the movie "Schindler's List" have you seen it lately? sad sad movie.

Hisbabyforever 0

#32, what if the ring was on a bedside table? People eat in their sleep, have even driven cars in their sleep, why is this so impossible?

i agree with 32, i really dont think that u can pull off ur ring and swallow that shit all while sleeping, i call BS. thats just wat i think

xx3ginaxx3 0

thats what i first thought when i read this, but then again, it couldve been on the bedside table

its possible. alot of things are possible when you're asleep. i've heard of a disorder where people, while sleeping, will try to have sex with people. saw it on some show about wierd sexual conditions. also on an episode of house and law and order svu.

Lmao crazy what you do in your sleep! Once i woke up taking a shower- i didn't thinkbabout it, spent 20more minutes getting totally ready for school, grabbed a bite to eat andvwent outside to wait for the bus. Then i realized it was 1:30 in the morning. Also made toast and oj a couple times. Random shit. Hope you can stand wearing your ring when you get it back.

hehe... you'll have to go through each poo u take until u find it... u might have a nugget fetish by the end of this...lol