By jessierules93 - 07/12/2013 05:58 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I had a dream that I was playing fetch with my dog. It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't woken up to the sound of my phone smashing against the wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 823
You deserved it 4 770

jessierules93 tells us more.

Lol thank everyone! My iPhone wasn't in a case but surprisingly it's fine! But the wall, not so much. I kinda put a hole in it haha

Top comments

Maybe your dreams are a little too realistic.?

If you can throw a phone in your sleep hard enough that it smashes against the wall, I'd strongly suggest you try out for the Yankees. I hear they're hiring.

Comments

Always be careful with your phone. Leaving it close to your reach is dangerous when you sleep walk or sleep act, like you.

I hope you're posting this to be snarky, otherwise this is seriously lame advice.

spikey818 9

Doesnt your body go on lock mode when you're in REM sleep?

He could have come out of it while have the dream.

uhnevermind 24

It usually does, but sometimes when the person is waking up, the body can allow movement both prematurely or late. In this case, his body awoke prematurely. The latter is what causes sleep paralysis.

I'm no doctor so take this with a grain of salt. Your body is supposed to "lock up" to keep you from hurting yourself etc but for some people that sleep paralysis mechanism doesn't work as well.

edvin_fml 10

Sorry to hear about your phone OP, try to see about getting help... and a new phone

I don't even wanna know what happens when you have a wet dream.

That happened to me. I woke up to myself taking off my pants.

I hope it wasn't a Nokia, if it was, RIP wall. :(

you don't need to move your phone away when you sleep. you just need to put a Frisbee there too. maybe a few of them in case you throw them a few times?

Well how did your phone do? Hopefully still works and not a majorly scratched/shattered screen... I charge my phone across the room or have it out of my pocket when I dream just for that reason...

cookie1207 19

At least you didnt dream of peeing!

Wouldn't washing their bedding be a whole lot cheaper than replacing their phone?