By TallGal - 14/09/2012 08:26 - United States - Tucson

Today, I had a date with a guy from the Internet. I'm 6ft1, which tends to put potential dates off, so I'd slyly knocked a few inches off my description. Turns out he'd done the same. He'd added a whole foot to his height. I had to crouch to talk to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 821
You deserved it 14 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's too bad I can't believe people tell tall tales like that

I see Tom Cruise is back on the dating circuit.

Comments

I can relate, I'm only 5'8 but I'm in heels all the time which can bring me up to 6'2. I like Latinos and they tend to be on the short side soooo. Yeah.

Just so you know, I really like tall girls :)

Me and my boyfriend are quite short too, ha. My bf is 5'7" and I'm 5'6". At least we feel short with our friends, who are all about 6'.

Iknoweverything 29

I once met a guy online who was 5 feet tall, and bitched about how no one would date him because he was 5 feet tall. I chose not to meet him in person, and it had nothing to do with his height. It had EVERYTHING to do with the fact that he didn't stop bitching about how no one would love him because of it. Guess what turned me off? NOT the height.

sammieshortcake 15

I'm 5'4 and my husband is 6'5. I think most tall guys like dating short girls, unfortunately. Being tall has made them "special" their entire life and with a short girl that feature is made more obvious.

I don't feel so awkward now about dating a guy who's 6'3" when I'm 5'4".

linkinpark98 23

I wish I was a little taller.... I've stopped growing, and I'm barely 5ft2. :/

I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala

I feel your pain...I'm 6'0"! sucks that you both lied :/ be honest and I'm sure tall guys will find you!

Oh_So_Klassical 18

If your 6'1" and you say your 5'9" or something, that's one thing thing, but say your 5'3" and you claim to be 6'3",that's entirely different. I'd be more put off that he made such an obvious lie.