By Anonymous - 08/10/2013 07:09 - China - Shanghai

Today, I got two pieces of mail. One was a fine for not presenting my concession card to ticket inspectors on a train. The other was my concession card. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 404
You deserved it 3 517

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You mean to tell me you didn't even get my love letter? Fine! I'm going to send a hate letter, and it will arrive the same time as my love letter!

Maybe there's a way you can contest the ticket, it wouldn't hurt to try Op...

Comments

Maybe there's a way you can contest the ticket, it wouldn't hurt to try Op...

jw90 18

why is #9 getting thumbed down?? OP's situation WAS ironic. you people need some Morriset

maybe people dont know the definition of prime. or irony. or perhaps the dont care.

Don't use that song to define irony. As many will tell you, it's wrong. Look at the literary definitions. This one is ironic, but not the best example of irony. It is, however, a classic example of FYL and goddamn bureaucracy.

You mean to tell me you didn't even get my love letter? Fine! I'm going to send a hate letter, and it will arrive the same time as my love letter!

I don't understand this FML... I suppose that's the downside of having the shittiest public transportation in my city.

on the bright side, you have your ticket!

TylerAnderson98 10

haha.. sorry but ur lyf really sucks.. :)

So does your mother's, for having to give birth to you and then try to raise you.

haha.. sorry but ur life really s**ks :)

Well.. Someone at the post office screwed up. .-.

I guess the shutdown is affecting postal services after all...

12 & 35 ... I think 10 was joking. Because everyone knows that post office and government are two separate things etc. and that the post office is still open.

Yikes, in China of all places. Wouldn't want to break any laws/rules etc. over there.

If we are general public in any country and we break the law, then we are in soup.

All these people want to talk so much smack about the postal service and don't even have the slightest clue how it operates. Do you guys think fedex and ups is any better? Not hardly.

graceinsheepwear 33

Wasn't even referring to the post. Just the people who want to bash the postal service when no one has a clue on what goes on.