By Anonymous - 01/05/2019 00:00

Today, I got pulled over for violating hands-free law and not having an updated address on my driver's license. Two days ago, I got pulled over for the same reasons. Now, I have four tickets I need to deal with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 670
You deserved it 4 616

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now this might be a radical idea, but bear with me. Update your address, and more importantly, stop violating hands-free laws. You self-centered jackass.

Did you not learn your lesson the first time??

Comments

Now this might be a radical idea, but bear with me. Update your address, and more importantly, stop violating hands-free laws. You self-centered jackass.

EmDizzle2007 28

you know... it's crazy enough to work.

TxKitten79 10

Why on earth would the OP ever do that?. That's crazy talk!

Did you not learn your lesson the first time??

XUDT72 24

You should have lied about your address and claim to live at the address on your license.

kimdaa 13

Well, have you begun the process of updating your address? The court (yes, you'll have to go to court) will likely dismiss the address issue once they know that you've contacted DMV...the handsfree issue? You're gonna pay for that one.

Mungolikecandy 19

As others have said. A little thing which can stop this. Do not break the hands-free laws repeatedly (that will stop the reason for being pulled over) and update your address. Do both these things which are both actions you can take and problem solved. Essentially this is FML I keep doing things which get me pulled over.

"I've done something illegal twice now and I've still not updated my address which i'm legally obligated to do PRIOR to/during my move. And now I've been caught! **** the police!" Worst part is you can update your address ONLINE, and they send you a sticker with the update for your licence.

TxKitten79 10

In my state you have 90 days from the days from your move date. But yes, the OP is clearly a dumbass for not taking care of it sooner... unless he/she is within that 90 day period (or applicable time period for their state).

thehaystackerine 20

Perhaps you would like some legal advice: STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASS HOLE!

'Sup, JC? Looking good in the Sonic trailer! Though the same can't be said for the wretched blue rodent himself.

Stop using your device while driving. It’s not that hard.