By kenzieeeee - 30/12/2009 00:30 - United States

Today, I got stuck in a blizzard. My mother never picked me up like she was supposed to, and wasn't answering her phone. After walking around for a half hour, freezing, I finally found her. Where was she? Sitting in Pizza Hut, having a great time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 618
You deserved it 2 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EloquentSilence 0

I really don't think it's possible for anyone to have a great time at Pizza Hut.

dudeitsdanny 9

She doesn't love you =( Seriously, though, that sucks.

Comments

u should have just walked up and sneezed dead on ther pizza

jamjenni2774 0
jazzmancarron 11

wow, FYL, i live in maine and know what its like to be left in the cold,

_adrenaline 0

I don't blame your Mom. Pizza Hut is the best restaurant ever...

facmebene 0

I'm a bit torn. FYL for your mom leaving you to freeze in a blizzard, but YDI for walking around in a blizzard. I have to ask if people in the NE have any sense. I live in North Dakota and the first thing we learn about winter is NEVER NEVER NEVER go walking during blizzard. Between the air temperature and the wind chill, you can freeze to death. Your mom shouldn't have left you in such conditions and you shouldn't have walked. You should have called someone else to come pick you up. Then, upon arriving at home and finding that she is gone, either lock her out, or do something to make her feel incredible guilty. Like make some cake or something and tell her, "It's for being such a wonderful mom! You deserve it, because you've never forgotten to pick me up in a blizzard, forcing me to walk home in the freezing cold and blinding snow. Enjoy!"

You could've walked in like a zombie and tried to eat her brain, but you probably wouldn't have even gotten a mouthful.

EveryDayJackAss 0

aw, she let you out to play in the blizzard! how considerate of her!

where were you? why were you walking around aimlessly in a blizzard? and what made you decide to randomly enter pizza hut where you would ironically find your mom having the time of her life?

She could have been at school/work, either she doesn't have a car, or it got put in for something. She probably didn't have a key, so her only option was to look for her mother, & I'd go inside a warm pizza parlour too if I'd been walking around in the blistering cold for ages. Plus, she might have seen her mother through the window.

My mother used to do shit like this to me all the time when I was in grade school. It stopped when I reminded her that eventually she would be dependent on me, at which point, I would be certain to remember all the times she left me standing in the cold for two hours because she just "had to" do one more load of laundry, or simply "had to" go grocery shopping first. Karma's a bitch, bitch.