By crushed - 14/09/2013 17:04 - United States - Raleigh

Today, I got really excited when I got an email from a guy I've been flirting with in my math class. Turns out he thinks I stole his calculator and wants it back immediately. There goes my chance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 357
You deserved it 3 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just tell him this: "If you were sin^2x and I was cos^2x, then together we'd make one." Then give him the calculator so he can see for himself.

Looks like your relationship just doesn't add up!

Comments

-insert pun about math here- Tell him that you don't have it, and offer to help find it with him! Good luck, OP!

Tell him you don't have it and offer to hunt down the calculator thief together...on your first date.

olpally 32

I hate when people assume things like that... What a jerk. :/

Ok if you stole it Just be like "oh I'm so sorry I had no idea! I honestly thought it was mine!" And if he gets mad at you than he's an asshole and you too were not meant to be.

I cant tell if its part of the comment or not? *two

think we need a follow-up on this fml. i, too, am intrigued to find out whether she actually has the calculator or not...

lilRED_13 1

I didn't steal it, guys. AND I offered to let him borrow mine until he finds his...

Tell him you don't have it. I would however not try to date someone who accuses you of things without asking first.

You still have a chance girl don't fright he's just a ahole there's better hotter men out there

If you didn't take it, tell him!! flirt while you're at it,your chance is not lost. If you did take it, why? As a way to speak to him? Be apologetic but strike up conversation, and don't take his stuff again.

Well make a heart in the graphing function...maybe he'll give you a heart in return....